FINAL SENIOR SUBMISSION DEADLINE
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2022
SENIOR QUOTE GUIDELINES
Before your quote will be considered for the yearbook, you must agree to the guidelines and restrictions below:
- All senior quotes are limited to 80 characters. Any submission in excess of this character count will result immediate rejection.
- Emojis or other visual features ARE NOT permitted and will be rejected.
- Social media handles or references to social media handles ARE NOT permitted and will be rejected.
- Hashtags or references to hashtags ARE NOT permitted.
- Timestamps or references to episodic media/videos ARE NOT permitted
- Longitude/Latitude coordinates ARE NOT permitted.
- Quoting current or former Cherokee Bluff High School students IS NOT permitted.
- Quoting current or former Cherokee Bluff High School administrators, teachers, staff members or employees of Hall County Schools IS NOT permitted.
- You must submit an attribution along with your quote, which is the name of the person from whom the quote originates.
- Any quote requiring research on the part of the yearbook advisers or school administration to confirm appropriate context and/or meaning will be rejected.
- Once a quote is rejected, the opportunity to replace or modify the quote may not be offered.
- The yearbook staff and advisers reserve the right to modify your senior quote.
- The yearbook staff and advisers reserve the right to modify these guidelines and restrictions at any time, even after a senior quote has been submitted.
- Inappropriate submissions may be subject to disciplinary review by school administration.
- Senior quotes are a privilege, not a right.
- Senior quote inclusion with senior portraits REQUIRES that no fewer than 80% of 2023 senior class submit quotes for consideration.
- Submission and/or disclosure of dishonorable academic behavior may result in disciplinary action by school administration.
- DO NOT add or include quotation marks to your quote.
- Failure to comply with any of the guidelines provided may result in exclusion or omission of your senior quote.
- Compliance within the guidelines provided will have a direct impact on whether or not senior quotes will be made available in the future.